Tax Concerns

Au Pairs are asked to fill out an income tax form. If you go on line for 1040NR-EZ form, you can fill it out on line. Use the sample form as a guide Cultural Care sent you recently. You will only answer the sections that are numbered in red and circled.
In no way am I trained as a professional to give you advice.  Those of you who have extended and those of you in the process of extending need to keep a record of your weekly  $195.75 stipend.  Most of you arrived to the U. S. in the middle of the year so you would have  been receiving  only 6 months or so of  stipends for 2011. Save the explanation the agency sends you and keep a copy of the 1040NR-EZ.

Thursday, 1 April 2010 11:34 AM


Leave a reply